for the 1st half of 2021
What kind of organization is Uzcharmsanoat?
In accordance with the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
dated May 3, 2018 No. PP-3693 «On measures to further stimulate the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increase export potential», the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association was established, which is the assignee of the rights and obligations of the Association «Uzbekcharmpoyabzali».
Who can be a member of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association?
The structure of the «Uzcharmsanoat» association includes organizations engaged in the procurement, storage and processing of leather, fur and wool raw materials, automated slaughterhouses, production of wool, astrakhan and artificial leather products, leather goods, shoes, as well as other organizations.
How is the activity of Uzcharmsanoat organized?
The «Uzcharmsanoat» Association in accordance with the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 3, 2018 No. PP-3693 «On measures to further stimulate the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increase export potential», acts in appliance with the Charter, is based and adheres to the principles of freedom, equality, self-government, legitimacy and transparency of its members.
What are the main tasks and activities of Uzcharmsanoat?
The main tasks and activities of the Uzcharmsanoat Association are:
⁃ assistance in economic activity to organizations - members of the
Association at all stages of the production cycle: from slaughtering livestock and
harvesting skins to deep processing of raw materials and the production of finished leather and footwear, leather goods, fur and fur products, astrakhan products and wool products;
⁃ stimulating the introduction of advanced technologies at enterprises, a
quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international
standards, comprehensive assistance in the modernization and technical reequipment of organizations - members of the Association;
⁃ creation of conditions for increasing the volume and expanding the range of production of high-demand quality products, saturating the domestic market with import-substituting and competitive domestic products;
⁃ development of intra-and inter-industry cooperation, including between
organizations specializing in the deep processing of leather, fur and wool raw
materials, as well as livestock farms, manufacturers of accessories and components;
⁃ systematically conducting marketing research of local and foreign markets
in the segments of leather, footwear, fur and astrakhan products and wool products, support in expanding the export potential of industries, the widespread introduction;
⁃ formation of favorable conditions for the integration of production,
education and science in order to train qualified personnel and increase the scientific potential of industries, as well as the organization of production using new environmentally friendly types of raw and other materials;
⁃ protection of the rights and legitimate interests of organizations – members of the Association, including in relations with state and economic authorities, local government bodies, in the process of inspections by regulatory authorities, as well as when considering cases in courts.
How is the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association organized in the regions?
The "Uzcharmsanoat" Association organizes its activities in the regions through its territorial offices in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent.
What rights do members of Uzcharmsanoat have?
Members of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association have the following rights:
- Receive information about the activities of the Association;
- Access to the database of the Association, use of scientific and methodological
- Submit your suggestions and comments on the activities of the Association,
participate in their consideration and discussion;
- Participate in resolving all issues related to the activities of the Association;
- To receive information about the activities of the Association, its plans and
- Request information from the governing bodies of the Association on the
implementation of the decisions of the general meeting and their proposals;
- To make proposals to the agenda of general and extraordinary meetings of the
- Contact the governing bodies of the Association on any issues related to its
- Participate in the implementation of specific programs and projects of the
- Use of the services of the executive bodies of the Association;
- In accordance with the Charter of the Association, nominate and elect candidates to the governing bodies of the Association;
- Non-discriminatory use of the services of the Association;
- Have an equal number of votes at general meetings;
- Contact the Association for advice, methodological and other assistance;
- Withdrawal from the membership of the Association is in the prescribed manner.