In accordance with the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
dated May 3, 2018 No. PP-3693 «On measures to further stimulate the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increase export potential», the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association was established, which is the assignee of the rights and obligations of the Association «Uzbekcharmpoyabzali».
The structure of the «Uzcharmsanoat» association includes organizations engaged in the procurement, storage and processing of leather, fur and wool raw materials, automated slaughterhouses, production of wool, astrakhan and artificial leather products, leather goods, shoes, as well as other organizations.
The «Uzcharmsanoat» Association in accordance with the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated May 3, 2018 No. PP-3693 «On measures to further stimulate the development of the leather, footwear and fur industry and increase export potential», acts in appliance with the Charter, is based and adheres to the principles of freedom, equality, self-government, legitimacy and transparency of its members.
The main tasks and activities of the Uzcharmsanoat Association are:
⁃ assistance in economic activity to organizations - members of the
Association at all stages of the production cycle: from slaughtering livestock and
harvesting skins to deep processing of raw materials and the production of finished leather and footwear, leather goods, fur and fur products, astrakhan products and wool products;
⁃ stimulating the introduction of advanced technologies at enterprises, a
quality management system in accordance with the requirements of international
standards, comprehensive assistance in the modernization and technical reequipment of organizations - members of the Association;
⁃ creation of conditions for increasing the volume and expanding the range of production of high-demand quality products, saturating the domestic market with import-substituting and competitive domestic products;
⁃ development of intra-and inter-industry cooperation, including between
organizations specializing in the deep processing of leather, fur and wool raw
materials, as well as livestock farms, manufacturers of accessories and components;
⁃ systematically conducting marketing research of local and foreign markets
in the segments of leather, footwear, fur and astrakhan products and wool products, support in expanding the export potential of industries, the widespread introduction;
⁃ formation of favorable conditions for the integration of production,
education and science in order to train qualified personnel and increase the scientific potential of industries, as well as the organization of production using new environmentally friendly types of raw and other materials;
⁃ protection of the rights and legitimate interests of organizations – members of the Association, including in relations with state and economic authorities, local government bodies, in the process of inspections by regulatory authorities, as well as when considering cases in courts.
The "Uzcharmsanoat" Association organizes its activities in the regions through its territorial offices in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, regions and the city of Tashkent.
Members of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association have the following rights:
- Receive information about the activities of the Association;
- Access to the database of the Association, use of scientific and methodological
- Submit your suggestions and comments on the activities of the Association,
participate in their consideration and discussion;
- Participate in resolving all issues related to the activities of the Association;
- To receive information about the activities of the Association, its plans and
- Request information from the governing bodies of the Association on the
implementation of the decisions of the general meeting and their proposals;
- To make proposals to the agenda of general and extraordinary meetings of the
- Contact the governing bodies of the Association on any issues related to its
- Participate in the implementation of specific programs and projects of the
- Use of the services of the executive bodies of the Association;
- In accordance with the Charter of the Association, nominate and elect candidates to the governing bodies of the Association;
- Non-discriminatory use of the services of the Association;
- Have an equal number of votes at general meetings;
- Contact the Association for advice, methodological and other assistance;
- Withdrawal from the membership of the Association is in the prescribed manner.
1. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-3693 dated May 3, 2018 until January 1, 2023:
- Exemption from income tax and property tax, turnover tax;
- Exemption from payment of customs duties (except from value added tax and fees for customs executions) in respect of imported equipment, components, raw
materials, materials and devices not produced in the country according to approved lists;
- deferred payment of customs duties (except from fees for customs executions)
when importing equipment, components, raw materials, materials and accessories necessary for own production, not included in the above approved lists, in the manner prescribed by law;
2. Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. РP-5350 dated August 8 2018 «On approval of the list of equipment, components, raw materials, materials and accessories not produced in the country, exempt from customs duties by the enterprises of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association until January 1, 2023», a list of 227 types of raw materials and materials exempted from customs duties was approved (without value added tax and fees for customs executions) upon importation (import).
3. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4453 dated September 16, 2019 until January 1, 2023:
- Exemption from land tax for organizations running modern automated slaughterhouses and tanneries.
4. Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4982 dated
February 8, 2021:
- The Fund for Reconstruction and Development allocated credit lines in the amount of $50 million for the production of finished leather goods, leather goods, as well as high-value-added products from fur and wool in 2021-2022;
- Until January 1, 2023, customs duties and benefits will apply to the import of an
additional 71 types of raw materials;
- Until January 1, 2023, a list of 71 additional types of raw materials and materials
exempt from customs duties (excluding value added tax and customs clearance
fees) has been approved when imported (imported) into the country.
1. Multibrand stores of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association will be created in
convenient locations of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and in the central cities of the regions.
2. Also, Multibrand stores can be opened in markets and shopping centers, in rented areas in densely populated and convenient areas, by building with lightweight structures or perfect construction, or by renovating an existing building.
3. The creation of Multibrand stores is carried out on the basis of a franchise
agreement between the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association and entrepreneurs and
manufacturers wishing to open a Multibrand store.
4. After the conclusion of the franchise agreement between the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association and the entrepreneur on the creation of Multibrand stores, the entrepreneur will be issued a standard certificate confirming the right to use the official trademarks of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association in the Multibrand store.
Entrepreneurs and manufacturers opening Multibrand stores are subject to the
- For the convenience of customers, the top, interior and equipment of the
Multibrand store must have a modern look and meet modern requirements;
- A multibrand store will be built at the own expense of entrepreneurs and
- A multibrand store (top or bottom) must have the logo of the «Uzcharmsanoat»
Association and the word «Uzcharmsanoat»;
- The Multibrand store sells only shoes, leather, fur, woolen and astrakhan products produced by local enterprises included in the register of the «Uzcharmsanoat» Association;
- The manufacturer and range of goods sold in the Multibrand store can be chosen by an economic entity operating in the Multibrand store, or joined by the
- The sale of products in the Multibrand store is carried out on the basis of a mutual agreement between the manufacturer and the seller.
- The entrepreneur has the right to use the official trademarks of the
«Uzcharmsanoat» Association in the Multibrand store;
- The «Uzcharmsanoat» Association conducts regular promotional events in various forms in terms of assortment, quality and price, guarantees for products sold in the Multibrand store.